New Ventures Indonesia focuses on enterprises working in following sectors
- Access to Energy
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency
- Clean Technology
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Green Building Materials
- Water Technologies
- Eco Tourism
We offer the following support services
- Mentoring and technical assistance through an extensive network of financial institutions, business consultants and technical experts.
- Connecting with potential investors through targeted investor events.
- Training programs and sector based workshops for sustainable enterprises.
- Access to New Ventures global resources through World Resources Institute.
- Engaging and partnering with local institutions to generate local capacity for sustainable enterprise support and to create longlasting support networks.
IT Training Centre
- New Ventures Indonesia has started an information technology training program based on Smart Technology for Smarter Business (STSB) curriculum.
STSB is a training program designed by Hewlett-Packard Enterpreneurship Learning Program (HELP) to help the development of SME technology skills. The curriculum consist of five main themes: Operation and Management, Finance, Communications, Marketing and Technology Management. In addition, STSB is also designed to help SMEs develop a better understanding of various business challenges and how technology could be part of the solution to those challenges.