New Ventures Indonesia focuses on renewable energy and access to energy entrepreneurs. The experiences and lessons learned through the New Ventures local and global networks are documented through reports and an open exchange of knowledge and ideas throughout our network. New Ventures Indonesia contributes regularly to research in the field of innovation, sustainable business and renewable energy. Two examples of reports New Ventures Indonesia has contributed to are:
New Ventures Indonesia focuses on enterprises working in the following sectors:
- Access to Energy
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency
- Clean Technology
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Green Building Materials
- Water Technologies
- Eco Tourism
We offer the following support services
- Mentoring and technical assistance through an extensive network of financial institutions, business consultants and technical experts.
- Connecting with potential investors through targeted investor events.
- Training programs and sector based workshops for sustainable enterprises.
- Access to New Ventures global resources through World Resources Institute.
- Engaging and partnering with local institutions to generate local capacity for sustainable enterprise support and to create longlasting support networks.
IT Training Centre
- New Ventures Indonesia has started an information technology training program based on Smart Technology for Smarter Business (STSB) curriculum.
STSB is a training program designed by Hewlett-Packard Enterpreneurship Learning Program (HELP) to help the development of SME technology skills. The curriculum consist of five main themes: Operation and Management, Finance, Communications, Marketing and Technology Management. In addition, STSB is also designed to help SMEs develop a better understanding of various business challenges and how technology could be part of the solution to those challenges.